Welcome to Online Registration!
Please follow the screens by pressing the NEXT button on the bottom of each screen once you have entered all applicable data. If you have missed anything, we will notify you. Note that required fields are marked in bold.
Good luck, and if you have any problems, please contact us.
- 7 practices/games for the Spring season
- Games and practices are on Saturday (no weeknight practices or games).
- The season starts Saturday April 25 and ends Saturday June 13.
- Two game times; 10:00am and 12:00pm. Those times will vary each week.
- You will receive a team roster and schedule via email by mid-April.
- Cost $89 per player per season
- Please register using a primary email address.
- Registrations requesting specific team placement must be received by April 5.
- Teams will be formed by grade and elementary school in each age group
- Teams may be formed as coed according to enrollment numbers
- Teams are welcome as well as the individual player
- Younger teams will play at the Our Shepherd Lutheran School (corner of Lincoln and Torry), 1658 E. Lincoln, Birmingham
- 2nd/3rd grade teams and 4th/5th/6th grade will play at Pierce Elementary School, 1859 Pierce St., Birmingham
- Teams are coached by volunteer parents
- On-site trainers available for practice/game assistance
- Uniforms must be purchased at The Bloomfield Sports Shop, located in the Village Knoll Shopping Center (at Maple and Lahser).
- The uniform package includes Green T-shirt (home) / Lt. Gray T-shirt (away) / black shorts and green socks
- Players are required to wear shin guards. Soccer cleats are recommended.